It was raining granola...

The employment cycle continues to churn. Today I returned for another stint at the Mill (Roman Meal Milling).
It was a very simple day. It included plenty of waiting. Congeled coconut oil held up the start of making granola in the giant toaster. I ended up playing with the "larded" oil until it liquified to add to the recipe. And some recipe it was. Ah granola smells much better than donut crunch.
The granola ran through the toaster and into hoppers overhead and then into a gargantuan sack. During production the bin that let the granola into the sack became congested. At first I only felt a few pieces fall on my as I was aiding the granola's distribution into the bag. Then a torrent rained down upon me. A flash flood commenced.
So it was a pretty interesting Monday.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!