Do something extraordinary

It has been dullsville out here. With the exception of a strange occurance at the Forks, nothing terribly stands out to me these days. Just look at the blog gap.
Because of this I this I decided to embark on an extraoridinary task. Something challenging.
Bike to Wilmar.
Sure it's not Seattle but do I really want to cross the Rockies at this time of year. I am more confindent I can cross the prairies.
In other news, the vicious employment cycle put me back folding shop towels again. Yep. The bottom rung of temp work. Although this time around I had a better attitude and survived. I even thing I might go back- I'm a bit desperate.
To culminate my week at Ameripride my co-workers gave me cheers. Unheard of anywhere. It made it all the more enjoyable. I was also thanked numerous times that day from others. Incredible.
Well, got to hit the road.

Comments

Miry Lou said…
Royce,

Did you make it okay? What was it like? Meet any strange people? I must admit that life in the G-O is lacking in excitement.

Maybe you should commit a crime or something action packed like that...

A.Roo

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!