The downward trends

I have been experiencing a lack of employment lately. Ever since the big July crash its been a sporadic route in and out of temporary positions.
I've got return visits to Kaye's and AMS and ABC Seamless. Then I got to work at Roman Meal mill. That was tough. My fingers felt arthritic for a week.
Alas with only 2.8% unemployment in this town I am wondering where in the world is this leading me. Did I miss my cue for something? I am what one of my favorite verses says?
(John 3:29-30) "The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. He must become greater; I must become less."
From how I feel I seems like a time to go back on the shelf.
But that seems like retreat. What am I to do? Let the downward trend continue?
If there is anything I have learned through these times is to persevere through them and have faith there are better things on the other side of this valley.
So I guess it may become an upward climb.
Slan.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!