The Gas Strike

Gas prices in my neck of the woods have been inching up towards 1.90 a gallon. This is ludicrous for myself, an occasional driver. I purposely ride my bike so gas prices would plummet. North of here about 80 miles gas is almost 2.00 a gallon. I may be glad I bike a lot but for those long hauls I am not sure my peddle power will produce. I should fill my tank up before these prices skyrocket anymore.
Americans if there is a time to start the switch to alternative fuels, it is now! The gasoline apocalypse is upon us. Forget Iraq and the dirty pictures! I want alternative energy!!!! Troops will need to be sent home to protect the nation's gas stations and refineries from rebel armies of alternativo energios freedom fighters. Yo Joe!!

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!