Garage sales

Garage sale season has started and I hope to gobble up the deals and junk the is a treasure to me. The big weekend is coming up. This is only a small preview of what is to come. I must go. I must seek. I will deal!!
How to Tell a Decent Garage Sale without going in
1. Stroll, lull, or use surveillance equipment to discover if merchandise is pouring out the garage to at least half way down the drive way.
2. Flags. No questions about it but the flags signal "This is the U.S.S. Garage Sale"
3. Multiple tables, benches, and other contrivances which hold the merchandise and boxes on the sides.
How to Tell a Real Garage Sale from a Fake Wannabe
1. Prices range from 5 cents to 2 dollars with only a few items in the 5-10 dollar range.
2. Boxes to dig through that contain nick nack treasures.
3. Constant traffic. Only a few hours out of the sale should there be a lull of activity.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!