Return to me

At last I have returned from the Holiday and have plenty to blog about.
It was somewhat bittersweet since my mother passed away in 2003. It seemed empty although I was blessed with a bounty of gifts.
Once again spent time in Wells, MN with my roommate's family. A good experience.
Most assuredly had a wonderful New Year at See You at the Party.
Stayed in Morris, MN for the first week of the year and made two amateur movies which were well received by the locals.
The past two days I got to toil in a warehouse and use a scissors lift. In order to do so I needed to pass a test and wear a harness. I looked like a mountain climber. Eat your heart out Reinhold Messner. Next up a stint at the Varsity Mart.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!