Retribution of Crazy Online Ads

Years ago I would post a few strange online ads and make inane comments on them.
They have so proliferated the Net it was impossible to continue.
However, this one really grabbed my attention this week. Finally somebody with the guts to expose the Fed. But this does not look like the Fed.

Sexy and romantic threat

I did not click on this ad due to potential of it maybe linking to more scantily or suggestively dressed females threatening the economic security of the US.
But why is the ad suggesting such a threat with the sexy blond with candles?
Is the GDP somehow tied to the business of presenting alluring women in low light settings to gullible males?
I bet there is someone at the CIA who knows.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!