U2 in 3-D

I wasn't invited to Sundance this year. I think it is probably because my only credit is in some internet webisode mockumentary. Perhaps if I appeared in Chad Vader, maybe I'd have some Sundance cred. Maybe I've got underground indie web movie cred.
Nonetheless, U2 makes an appearance at Sundance this week with the premiere of their 3D movie. Now don't go thinking that Bono, Edge, and Dreamworks got together and mapped out a new album aimed at children who liked Little Nemo or Toy Story and made the movie as a gigantic marketing scheme. Instead it just shows U2 doing what U2 does- make music. Filmed during the Vertigo tour of a few years ago, Bono had some misgivings about making this film which he addresses in this article. I'm sure I would too if a close up of me appeared on a 40 foot screen in front of people I did not know,

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!