Happy New Year 2008!


It's just a few days late but the skin on this new year is smooth and silky. I've had plenty to report on but have not had the opportunity to post it and I suppose most of you think I'm on strike too. Well. that's partially true. I have written very little since I put the Christmas Radio Show to bed last month.

In bigger news, Erik Kallio has written a new lyric to a old Christmas Carol. He calls it "Come Thou Long Awaited Kallio."

Erik and Em (and Ezra and Asher) welcomed the latest Kallio edition into the world the other day. I think it was January 2nd. So far this son is unnamed so I'm sure you could e-mail them a few names or perhaps work out a commericial deal. How about Coke Isit Kallio? Or what about Neo Google Kallio? Or then you can try an old standby- Mark Haugenma Kallio.
Congratulations Kallios!

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!