May the force be with Chad Vader

Those of you who don't scrounge around the far ends of the Internet galaxy are missing some great videos. I have become a fan of YouTube. It is a varitible smoragasbord of delight. (Although James would vehemently denounce it.)
Well one night as I was getting a dose of some YouTube and came across a series entitled Chad Vader put out by Blame Society Films from Madison, Wisconsin. It begins with Chad Vader, Darth's brother apparently, in a job as a shift manager in a grocery store. Chad is a spitting image of his bro but occasionally has a few problems with adapting to real life. Currently 7 episodes are available and I think the season finale is in post production as I write. The production is real quality and even includes a few special effects.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!