Radio show a smashing success


The annual radio show I produce and write for Christmas was again a enjoyable time for our live audience. The night before I was unsure it would be up my quality standards because. Working 40+ hours a week with not many hours available on the weekend meant there could be a crunch. It arrived on Saturday.
I finished a 2 sketches just hours before performance. We did not get the rehearsal in that we planned before the show. As I have experienced in my previous production career, the performance is 10 times better than the dress rehearsals. And once again the adage was correct. Only near miss I am aware of was my script having blank pages just as I was about to do a sketch. Fortunately, another script came to the rescue just in time.
Thanks to the ever quotable Phil being generous, there are numerous production pictures. I will probably post most on the radio show blog.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!