Feeling them New York Times

"New York Times! Who are you supposed to trust anymore?!"- Arthur Korman, The Goodbye People by Herb Gardner
Yah, like who are you going to trust! Well in an odd course of events I am feeling the New York Times. Really. I have subscription (or should it be perscription) to the Times.
It all began a few weeks ago. I was home and I answered the phone. I knew from the pause it was a telemarketer. But I stayed on. As it turned out I got a few weeks free of the Times way out here in the Plains. I had sympathy for the Asiatic English speaker struggling to pronounce my name and that of where I live (I live in Nut Decoder, duh!). I said yes and now the New York Times arrives on my porch everyday.
I thought I'd hate those New York Times. However, I have found them informative and unique albeit I can see the bia occasionally.
Ah, feeling those New York Times once again.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!