FireWORKING

I have returned from some of the hottest and most explosive work that any person can attempt to do.
No, it's not putting out wildfires in Montana. Nor is it playing hurly with some beautiful models.
It was setting up TNT Fireworks super stores (a.k.a circus tents) in various locales around the state.
It was a long sweaty, dirty, nearly sleepless 3 days. My journey started in Morris and weaved around from Rochester to Alexandria to Bemidji. I am still exhausted.
Driving when one is exhausted to the degree I was should be illegal. I kept blanking out and losing my concentration on the road. Plus I had 2 kids sleeping in the car. Nothing seemed to keep me awake. Not coffee. Nor that Mountain Dew Amp energy drink. Only thing that seemed to work was cold water on my face.
My kudos go out to the team that helped assemble to Bemidji tent. Ross, Mark, and Bobbi-Jo were excellent as was Jon. We had that tent looking real good in about 10 hours despite wind and heat. Usually it takes upwards of 18 hours to get it in order. Hopefully sales will increase because of the pleasant tent. There really needs to be a better system to set up these tents. I think I will write the book 0n it. Maybe a pamphlet.
Here's a few tips for you "fireworkers"
  1. A good tent is a clean tent
  2. A good tent is a friendly tent
  3. A good tent is a fun tent

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!