Enter the digital realms

After almost a month of researching and ardent bidding on MP3 players at America's garage sale (ebay), I finally eluded the snippers and got a Rio Chiba. A flash player, the Chiba, is upgradable with SD memory. It also is small and ergonomic. Additionally it is pretty tough. It took a few drops but worked flawlessly. I enjoy it.
Well, I show this item to my friend and he is hooked on it. So hooked he seeks one out on Ebay. And then he wins one the next day! It took me nearly a month and he snags one in about 24 hours. I guess I am setting a trend.
A few days later he won another. He had done some mass bidding in order to secure a Chiba for himself. He might win more for all I know.
Price comparison: Chiba in store new is $119. I got mine on Ebay (used) for about $58.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!