Invasion of the inflatables at MSBS-Fargo

I had the priviledge to attend the Microsoft Business Solutions picnic in Fargo the other day. Man they really went all out this year. This is one fabulous wing-ding. They brought in something like twenty inflatable things. The food was incredible. A great selection of fruit even some green beans that where done just right. BBQ ribs, corn dogs, pork roast. I loved it all. I am so grateful to have friends on the inside. Now I just need to get on the inside.
It has been a very hot week in Fargo. So hot it is nearly impossible to sleep at night. We do not use our air conditioner much in the apartment. I think it is to keep the cost of living down and not overload the powergrid.
I am practically alone this week as my roommates are busy out of town. I finally got an assignment this week to work with ABC Seamless at the Ottertal County Fair. I did this last year with some success. Fairly simple job (a pun I know).
Children 18:3 are coming to Fargo on Saturday. They are playing at a church down the street from me. The wild punk band from West Central Minnesota is on the up and up. They got some shouts out from CM magazine this month.  They played at Lifest recently. I wonder if they met Chonda Pierce?

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!