Oh the stately life

I moved in the last couple of weeks to stately part of Fargo. The setting is ideal- not far from downtown and settled between proud homes of yesteryear. There is even a mansion or two intermixed.
I am still digging out of my packing. My room is nearly 87% percent done. There are still boxes that need to go elsewhere. It causes me inner turmoil sometimes to see it in such a mess. I want the simple life but all these things seem like necsesities.
I am well cared for in this house. A pretty good deal.
How about DC United! I was fortunate enough to watch them on ABC mainstream a bit. They won the MSL cup for like the 4th time yesterday. I don't think it had anything to do with Freddie Adu since he saw lean playing time in the post season. With 10 men and K.C. Wizards rallying hard in the final interval, DC showed some fortitude. It appears they also avoided playing anywhere cold since the match was played in California.
So much for us up north to catch any football past mid-October. We've had some great weather for it. The high school season seemed to end early this year too.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!